Tuesday, December 15, 2009

四十二キロの挑戦へ!

Again, I've neglected this blog for way too long. I'm even thinking that most people are not going to come back since I've not been updating on the weekly basis that I've been doing for so many years. Well, it was really busy for me, and I've been going on this project to kick start something, although it's put on hold for now (temporarily). There's also Rena's birthday celebration preparation that I had to see to, and not to mention all the last minute marathon training that I had to force myself to go thorugh, in a last ditch effort to get myself in shape for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon. It was my first attempt at such a long distance, although I've been running the Army Half Marathon for nearly a decade now. I didn't really get a fantastic timing, but in the end my objective was just to complete it, which I did, and the feeling was great especially with Mabel and Rena at the finishing line waiting for me. I walked a lot due to cramps, but in the end it was still pretty alright and I'm glad I didn't stop. The post run recovery period was hell though, with all the abrasion and hurting joints. But I enjoyed it thoroughly, especially when I see so many people running together of all age, race, gender, and sizes. It felt great, and I've already signed up for my next marathon, the Adidas Sundown Marathon happening in May next year. I'm looking forward to the training, but of course after this well deserved rest first! Although it hasn't been a really good year in terms of the received bonuses, I still spent a little on my toys and figures, mainly from overseas online purchases. Don't get me wrong, I order them online because they cost hell lot more locally in shops, and there were multiple sales going on through those websites. I'm actually saving, since I'll definitely have to carry on with several lines in my collection series. I've got mostly Kamen Rider discounted stuff, such as the Twist Action Form series, and also some of the Legend Rider series and also the figures from the new Double series. Some other stuff are still on the way though, for example this new series of the Dragonball Kai line, which forms part of this new Master Grade series. It's a first of it's kind, and I'm really tempted to start collecting this as well. As long as it's well made of course. Other stuff include some figures from the Final Fantasy series, namely the main characters Cloud and Tidus from VII and X. I've wanted to get them for some time, especially Tidus, but sadly the Yuna figure was sold out. After all, FFX is my favourite game of all time and it's a shame I don't really have their figures.
Berryz Koubou recently released their 21st single, and I'm currently hooked onto both songs on it! It's really great, and seldom would both songs be equally good on one released single. The first song is called Watashi no Mirai no Danna-sama, and the second song is called Ryuusei Boy. Check out the video of the Ryuusei Boy here which have embedded. The song's great, and the dance looks really nice too. Rena gets all jumpy when she sees the video too, so I'm looking forward to the day when she's old enough to dance :)




I've been a long time fan of the Winning Eleven series on the various Playstation incarnations through these years, but last week I bought Fifa 10, and betrayed the series which I have played since over 10 years ago. Well, I tried the Winning Eleven demo and it didn't play well, and I did some research on both games. Turns out that Fifa has really picked themselves up recently and they have produced a solid game. I tried the demo, and it really does shine, although it was pretty obvious they stole some ideas from W11. However, they had some good ideas themselves, and the game plays great. I even invited some friends over the next day, and they enjoyed it as well. Hopefully I'll get better and kick their asses soon~! That's it for this update, I'll again try to update on a regular basis and keep this blog updated. Till then, here's another Rena video! JA!


Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tramadol online buy tramadol 100mg online - tramadol online pharmacy no prescription needed