Sunday, May 21, 2006

LOST: Season 2

After several months of hiatus, I've finally starting getting my fix of Lost: Season 2. I started watching season 1 on "DVD" after it had finished airing in the US, and Singapore had only starting showing it not too long ago. I must say it's a really great series, with great character development, a plot full of twists and turns, and moments you will remember after the show ends. Needless to say, I had been anticipating season 2, but I didn't have time for the TV telecasts. Also, each episode usually ends in a cliff hanger so it's unbearable for me to have to wait 1 week before I find out what happens. Luckily, I've gotten my hands on the entire season 2, and I'm already half way through in 2 days....

Headed over to Tony's place on Saturday to discuss about the Tokyo trip, and to plan for the itinerary. We were going there in different groups, though staying at the same accomodation and going to Ultraman Festival together. The gathering was great. We had good food, brought in by different members, sushi made by the wives, etc. We also finalised the t-shirt designs as well as the posters to be given to the various toy shops. However, all these discussions made me go re-think about my budget.... as it seems I would need to bring more to get all the stuff that's there begging to be brought back...


No comments: