Thursday, March 15, 2007

世界のために、新世紀の神になる。俺は正義だ!

Work has been increasing lately, and it's rare these days that I drive home with the company of sun light. I've been given a big project, one that would take years to see through and massive funds to support. I see this as a challenge, and one that I can learn much from working on. Still, there is always time for a few episodes of anime every now and then, not to mention a few game sessions on the PSP. Sadly I don't think I'll ever have time to return to my PSP 2 games.

I've got my copy of the Death Note movie DVD. I thought that there were going to be some special features on the 2 disc set, but to my disappointment and even disgust, the movie was broken into 2 halves, similar to how VCDs were split into 2 discs. To me, this was nothing more than a ploy to trick people into buying the DVD. The packaging was poor, and so was the internal menus, etc. I should have gotten a Japanese import instead of a crappy Asian code 3 version. Still, I'll buy the second movie DVD for the sake of completion. The movie's still great, and getting to watch it at home is something I'll definately enjoy.

As for my manga purchases, I've just finished reading volume 9. Yes, I did want to read in tandem with the weekly anime release, but curiosity got the better of me and I really wanted to know whether L died as in the movie. And to my horror..... (anime viewers might want to skip this paragraph), L really dies, and doesn't even stop Kira before he dies! At least the story is still going on strong, with 2 of his proteges trying to the the name of L. Light's got his hands full this time, and I'm really tempted to go and get all 4 remaining volumes of this outstanding series.


This video clip was originally sent to me from Pinkerton from the Lah forums, and I had such a good laugh that I simply have to share it with you guys. It shows Pan the chimp, and James the Dog competing in sit ups with Japanese kids! It's really awesome and I wish I can show you the translations of the captions, but it would ruin the surprises and perhaps take away the laughter as well. You don't really need to understand Japanese to understand anyway, so click on play now!

Ok, I'll be keeping my posts short unless I have new pictures to share, but I'll try and update more than once a week, and perhaps link to my video clips to make this blog more entertaining. Till the next update, take care and cya! I'll end of with one of my fave H!P related clips of all time. This is a few years old, but it features current Morning Musume member Yoshizawa Hitomi doing her impression of Matsuura Aya. Hitomi's one of the most cheerful girls in MM, and sad to say she will be graduating this coming May. We'll miss you, Yossui!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh.. good style :))