Sunday, July 08, 2007

超いい感じ!妹とはきっと結婚しました!

Firstly, I would like to take this chance to congratulate Bryan and Wendy for officially becoming husband and wife on the 7th of July in the year 2007. It's a great date to get knotty, as the banner in the hotel ballroom stated. Once again, me and Mabel sincerely wish them a blissful marriage in this new chapter of their lives.

It was a busy day, having to take pictures and to rush from place to place, but nonetheless it was a very happy and eventful day to remember. The ceremony didn't take long, and was graced by family members and close friends from both parties. With the ROM over, the newly weds can now take their time to plan for the wedding dinner. We were quite exhausted by the evening, and went home to rest and even skipped dinner because we ate too much at the buffet lunch.

The Jyuuken Sentai: Gekirangers movie has been confirmed and the plot will take place in Hong Kong. The plot revolves on the Gekirangers, Rio, and Mele being teleported to a island. Jan eventually meets up with Hong Kong Interpol Officer Lao Fan who came on the island to expose the sinister plot of Hong Kong Media King Yan who is the founder of a newly created martial arts, called Mechung Fu, which allows its users to transform into mechanical Beast-Men by combining science and martial arts. Well, unless I go all the way to Japan for the movie I'll have to wait for the DVD to come out.

Kamen Rider Den-O gains yet another new form in the series, known as Wing Form. Sieg (ジーク, Jīku) is a swan Imagin that first appears to Ryutaros carrying a human infant. Sieg allows for Den-O to become Wing Form. This year's movie has also been announced with the Super Sentai movie. The movie spin-off of the 2007 Kamen Rider Series, entitled Kamen Rider Den-O: I am Born! (仮面ライダー電王 俺、誕生!), will be shown in theaters in August 8, 2007. The film will take place in an alternate timeline and will feature the Edo Period along with a new Rider, Kamen Rider Gaoh. I've been following the regular series for quite some time now, and it's still entertaining although most of the plot gets old quickly. Hopefully the new upgrades from the movie will make the show more exciting.

A set of 2 DVDs called the "Ultraman Story" which is divided into the Red Chapter and the Silver Chapter has been announced. I'm thinking of getting this just for the art work on the DVD covers alone, which shows both the classic and new age Ultramen. Really cool designs, and I'll try and get my hands on this if possible.

Morning Musume's new single is out! And finally, Jun Jun and Rin Rin make their first appearance in a single. Taking over Fujimoto Miki as the new leader, Takahashi Ai takes the centre stage as the new leader of the group. I hate her new hairdo though.... much too curly. "Onna ni Sachiare" (女に幸あれ, "Onna ni Sachiare") is the thirty-fourth single of J-pop idol group Morning Musume and the first for eight generation members Li Chun (Jun Jun, right) and Qian Lin (Rin Rin, left). They barely got solo lines in the new PV, but at least they got to sing alone rather than poor Michishige Sayumi. The new song sounds nice, and the dance looks cool as well. Too bad I can't say the same for the outfits, which reminded me of some of the other PVs like "Ambitious". Check out the PV here:

Fellow H!P group Berryz Koubou's new single also came out recently. I've not been able to listen to it till now, mostly due to the reason that I've been lazy to manage my iTunes of late. Anyway, their 14th single is called Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba (告白の噴水広場). It's their second consecutive slow song, and I'm pretty much looking forward to another fast track which kicked ass like Munasawagi Scarlet (胸さわぎスカーレット) did. Here is the PV for 告白の噴水広場:

Not too sure why but I've been feeling rather drained of late. Perhaps it's the deadlines in work, and also the late nights of surfing net and posting in the forums. I'm also suffering from a perennial back problem which has worsened since my recent soccer game injury. I get frequent backaches which really hurt and I need to bend up slowly to straighten myself after extended periods of inactivity. Really need to get this sorted out soon. Till next week, I'll end off with one of the best own goals in the history of mankind. Ja!

No comments: