Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Sentosa 2012!


Last week we brought Rena to Sentosa to visit the Flower exhibition which was held in junction with the Chinese New Year celebrations. Since it's the year of the dragon there were obviously going to be lots of dragon themed exhibits. It was pretty fun since we also visited the Underwater World, and I realised it's been decades since I was last there. No joke. And it looks exactly the same as I remembered. No shit. Anyways, after I accepted the fact that the tickets were expensive as hell I think Rena did enjoy her time there, especially since we managed to grab front seats for the show with the dolphins and the sea lions. Not too sure when we'll make a return visit, but at least we have some photos for the memory. Enjoy them in the photo montage here! :)

No comments: