Friday, June 23, 2006

It's never about the destination

And it's always about the process. The journey. Every little step that you take. Every breath that takes you where you want to go. It's the friends you make and the memories you take away that makes life interesting. It's such a waste having to spend many years of one's life not knowing what do to. Having a clear goal will definately help a long way. Know what you want. Find out how to do it. Get your goal. Live your life. Life's too short to waste any day.

I've been thinking a lot about life these days. I've alm
ost finished reading Stephen Covey's "7 Habits of Effective People". I've learnt a great deal from this book. Things which I've always thought I knew, but learning is never complete without doing. And I've only realised how unstructured my goals and objectives in life are. Time for me to go re-evaluate my personal vision and mission statement, and to apply what I've learnt to good use. Remember, all our days are numbered. Well, it's true in a way mah.

Me and Mabel will be going for our test drive this coming Sunday. As mentioned in a previous entry, we'll be looking at a few cars, but the Mazda 3 has been dropped due to money limitations. What's left: Toyota Vios and Honda Jazz. Personally I'm more geared towards the Vios due to it's design and easy customisation capabilities. Mabel's more drawn to the hatchback Jazz due to it's sporty appearance and interior. Well, hopefully we'll be able to get our car real soon, as the COE has dipped again this month. More importantly, it's been a really tiring and frustrating period for me due to the lack of transportation. Let's hope our car will be ready soon....

The recent episodes of “Musume Dokyu” are showing the practice of the new H!P Kickball team, apparently called the H!P Metro Rabbits. The first episode show the Musumes on the team and their initial practice. The Kickball team is made up of the members of Morning Musume, Viyuden, and W who aren’t a part of Gatas, the futsal team. So Gatas has Yossi, Mikitty, Konno, Rika, and Tsuji. The Rabbits thus have Takitty, Makoto, Risa, Eri, Sayumi, Reina, Koharu, Erika, Yui, and… um…Well. Whether or not Kago will still be on the team if / when her suspension is lifted, I have no idea. However, the line-up does sorta explain why she was named Captain: she’d have seniority in terms of being in H!P the longest, if not in actual age.

The next update would probably be on Sunday after our little test drive session. Hopefully you will be able to hear some good news from me first hand! Frankly speaking, this car will be with us for a few years, so hopefully it'll be one where both me and Mabel would enjoy driving around. Of course some compromise would need to be present, but anything's better than walking to work everyday. Until the next update in 48 hours, do leave a comment, or leave a message in my tag box! Bye bye!


No comments: