Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ultraman Cosmos nearly tripping at Live Show


Took this video with my camera, and this alone was enough to justify for being there at the live show! Way to go Ultraman Cosmos! Haha!

To be honest the show was better than I thought it would be, since I expected a disaster. The music they used were correct, the moves and stances were not too far off as well. Only complaint was Nexus being too fat, kaiju sucked and the announcer was annoying. Still, it wasn't a bad experience and since it's my first time watching Ultraman live, it's a day to be remembered. The whole gang went over to Mac Donald's to chill out after the show, after which we headed over to Liang Court to take a look at the new books in Kinokuniya. I also bought my 12 inch Garo thanks to Ryan. Pics coming in next post.

No comments: